Superfoods are the most potent, super-concentrated, and nutrient-rich foods on the planet. Extremely tasty and satisfying, superfoods have the ability to increase health and well being while increasing energy, boosting your immune system, enhancing sexuality and elevating serotonin (the happy hormone) in your body. You ARE what you EAT so put good food in and get optimal health and good energy will flow out. Food can be a deadly drug or work as medicine to heal and optimize your health.
Here are our top 3 Superfoods
- Cacao (Raw Chocolate); Raw Chocolate balances brain chemistry, builds strong bones, is a natural aphrodisiac, elevates your mood and energy!
- Raw Hemp Products: A perfect Food. Packed with 33% pure digestible protein, rich in iron, amino acids, and vitamin E as well as omega-3’s and GLA.
- Medicinal Mushrooms (reishi, maitake, shitake) They have been proven effective in healing cancer and a variety of other aliments.
Try this green juice we like to call our “Happy Juice” will give you a much-needed energy boost and offers more benefits than a cup of coffee.
One handful of spinach and cilantro. Add 1 cup of Almond Milk. I teaspoon of Hemp seeds and whatever fruit is in Season. Ice and Blend it baby………….
The Almond milk is high in protein and great for the heart. It’s wonderful for glowing skin and maintaining a healthy weight. Spinach is rich in Iron and keeps your body strong, like Popeye. Cilantro lowers blood sugar, reduces anxiety and facilitates a peaceful sleep. We all could use a good rest…..right! What are you waiting for get your juice on…….
Here are some of Liz’s fav tips:
- Frozen fruit of the season can replace ice cubes.
- If using ice cubes, 5 is enough.
- Hemp seeds can be switched up with chia seeds or flax seeds.
- I suggest switching up the greens as well
- You can use kale, mix greens, romaine.
- The vita mix or nutri bullet or ninja blenders work best
Happy Growing Old Gracefully………
su & liz